CID On Sony TV

| May 11, 2007 | 211 Comments

Ok guys and gals. This is one program that I generally miss (not becos I don’t like it but becos I just miss out the timings) and everytime that I miss it, I feel bad since it’s really pretty well made out stuff and is a very fast moving serial. The acting by the main actors is good and it leaves you guessing at times why you didn’t spot the obvious in this detective serial.

cid2.JPG
The serial generally has one nice plot which is picturised well and shot with the most realistic looks. The CID team arrives quick and then there is generally a miscue which takes them around the wrong way. That is the time that the boss arrives and solves the mystery of the puzzle and gets things sorted out. It is generally lasting for one to two episodes and with it’s fast paced detective/investigative nature reminds me of my childhood days when I used to borrow Agatha Christie’s and Alfred Hitchcock novels from the mobile library Vans plying near our house. It doesn’t match the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew’s which were very very basic but it definitely matches in certain episodes the finesse of an Alfred Hitchcock novel, despite the fact that it’s being shown as an one hour TV serial and not as a full two hour movie or a novel.

cid1.JPG

show from past 2 years without missing a single
    episode

3. avi amitosh says:

C I D is the most fantabulas show i ever watched
    I am a 12 year old girl and i am watching this
    show from past 2 years without missing a single
    episode and I am surely a big fan of the mind blowing work of cid crew

4. I love CID team very much.I am watching this show and never missed a single episode.When people watch a serial since many years they get bored of it.But CID is only a serial which is going from 14 years and no one is bore of it.I want to meet Daya and Abhijit.

5. I love CID team very much.I am watching this show and never missed a single episode.When people watch a serial since many years they get bored of it.But CID is only a serial which is going from 14 years and no one is bore of it.I want to meet Daya and Abhijit.Please reply

6. aliya khan says:

hi i like cid it is the best ever and i always watch it and hopefully i havent missed one eposide ever plus i like all the characters and please tell me all your email adresses and hopefully if i have time i will replay and chat to u and her is my email

aliya khans email: cidisthebeast@hotmail.com
    bye for know i hope i have time to talk to u and i hope u have time to talk to me.

7. deepak says:

I want to meet CID team any how,

8. deepak says:

I am interested in writing that I am the fan of CID team its useless I want to exprress my feeling my meeting them If they want to meet me .I will be highly oblized if they do the same .
    My aim of life is now to play the role in CID ( any role )

9. deepak says:

My email Id is deep2011345@yahoo.com
    waiting for UR reply
    Hope u will reply soon

10. lekha lucy gomes says:

hi daya sir.I love u

11. sachin says:

First i salute entire C I D team a very spotty and natural acting in every episodes with focusing on real efforts and different episodes as well as stunts . I am watching past from 8 years one of my good experience in life by watching this serial as well as one of my favorite TV serial in life my favorite officer is Daya & Abhijeet next comes vivek, daksh ,fredricks ,sachin ,taasha, muskan ,kajol, asha lavanya ,DR salunkhe ,tharika, DR pradhan ,divyana DR niyathi these people done a wonderful in acting nd in all ways specially the last * THE ONE MAN WHO BOUGHT C I D TO THIS WONDERFUL MOMENT & ONE WHO BOUGHT LIFE TO CID FROM 1998- 20..THE ONE MAN WHO WORK HARD FOR SUCCESS OF THIS TEAM IS *** : ACP PRAYDUMAN & BP SINGH : *** WE SALUTE THESE TWO PEOPLE FOR GIVING US THIS WONDERFUL TV SERIAL IN WORLD & SONY CHANNEL ………..

12. dear cid team
    u all really rocks…..
    i dont have enough words with me 4 ur appreciation
    u all r mind blowing

13. sachin…..
    u know that there is one officer in cid by ur name…..
    it feels great that people like these kind of intelligent shows

14. HI! daya sir, i am a big fan of you and your CID team.CID is my favorite serial. I want to meet your team.

15. sanjay ghosh says:

I love CID progamme and fan of it… all the character of this serial seems real in life…

16. SAMARTH VASWANI says:

cid IS ONE OF THE CHANNEL WHICH I LIKE THE MOST I AM A BIG FAN OF DAYA SIR

17. SAMARTH VASWANI says:

HI DAYA SIR I AM A BIG FAN OF YOURS AND I WANT TO MEET YOU……………

18. Naeem Jan says:

Dear team of Cid my name is Naeem Jan and i live at Balochistan. i like too much your program and also likes your acts mostly the acts of Acp pardiman.
    I really love too much serial cid. Due to this really loving my heart says me go to India and take part into Serial Cid i love too too much cid.my aim is to take part into seria cid. Kindly give me the email address of Seria cid that i can join the serial cid my email address is this Naeemjan7@gmail.com .And i would like to work at cid.I love Serial Cid and Sir pardiman and sir daya and also miss Muskan

19. Niraj Jethi says:

Dear ASP Sir,

Jay Hind,

I really like CID DHOOM. I M from Kutch,
    Please come to Kutch and make One Episode from Kutch.

May be you seen Amitabha Bachhan Sir’s Advertisement “KUTCH Nahi dekha to KUCHH nai Dekha.

I also Like Abhi Sir’s Character and Daya Sir’s Punch.

Regards,
    Niraj
    +917359738274

20. meenu says:

i like cid serial acp roll is very best .cid is a very intresting show for me i like cid serial for sony

21. anu says:

i love cid whole team mostly dhaya, abhijeet, tarika, thasha, vivek, fredy and one of my best A.C.P. before 1 month from 3pm to 8pm i watching only cid but now i got a job i really miss cid

22. prathyusha says:

hello cid team…..
    i am prathyusha from hyderabad in Andhra pradesh.
    i am in 8th class, i am big fan of abijit ji and daya ji and muskaan,tasha. plz continue the cid serial…….
    byeeeeeeeeeee

23. Shiva says:

Hello sir,
    i am serching for part time job and i want to write some stories of cid episode. my email id is shivathapa51@yahoo.com
    reply me.

24. divylaxysal says:

hello sir I watching cid contiously previously 9 years and my friends also love to see cid we are big fans of cid

25. divylaxysal says:

Iand my friends r big fans of cid

26. sam says:

hi cid team love u lotssssss…

27. sam says:

Hi cid team h r all? hope fine! are wa cid mein new inspector aaia hai iam soo soo sooooooooooo happy…..aaj cid mein new dhamaka hone wala hai superb……love u lots & tk/cr…

28. famsha says:

CID EVER SE MERA SAPNA RAHA HAI ME CID ME AANA CHATI HUN GOD KYA TM MERA YE SAPNA PORA KAROGE .

29. famsha says:

ME CID ME SENIOR OFFICER ANJALI SHARMA KA ROLE KARNA CHATI HUN JO CID SE BOHAT PYAR KARTI HAI YUN SAMJHO K CID ISS KI ZIDAGI HAI ! OR ISS K SATH SATH ANJALI SHARMA INSPECTOR DAYA KI GRILFRIEND KA ROLE BI NABHAEGI .

30. moon says:

Dear kindly send me cid email address.
    CID ZINDABAD
    PLEASE SEND ME CID EMAIL ADDRESS.
    AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

31. sherline says:

I just looooooooooooooooooooov cid !!!!!!!!!!!
    Its an awesome serial !!!!!!!!!!
    C- Children
    I- Inspiring
    D- Duration

32. rajat kumar pradhan says:

I have new story for CID,which is new idea of crime & criminal story,no one never before hear this story or this idea before.If CID diretor or producer like to hear my story then they contact me personally.Plz send me address of director or producers.

33. mugdha says:

I’m wathing CID frm the last 5 yrs.It’s best prgrame 4ever.I like too… much!!

34. umesh kumar says:

My name is umesh kumar and ilove this serial very much
    And I like mr. daya
    And I love very much
    The serial was very popular and every children like her
    And I love daya very 2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 or bahot sa very much

35. lili sagar says:

can a small role give me

36. Julee says:

Hi……….
    I am Julee. I like CID Very very very…. much. I can’t affort to miss this serial. I like everyone’s role in cid but mostly i like Daya and Abhijeet role. if i missed this serial any day then feel so so so… bad. i am a big fan of this serial. I love cid.

37. Endung says:

i love watching this serial….

38. Sia says:

CID ROCKS!!!! I AM A MAD FAN OF CID. I LIKE TO COLLECT CID CASES NAMES. I JUST MISS TASHA!!!! WHY DID YOU GO!! COME BACK!! I LOVE DR. TARIKA, I WANT TO BE LIKE HER AND I WANT TO TALK WITH DEAD BODIES. CID ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. nitin says:

hi sir i am nitin i like cid i am actor
    mo. 9179020952 call me sir

40. nitin says:

mo. 9179020952

41. atish dongre says:

hii daya sir meko cid serial bohot pasant he sir perosnaliti aapse mach hoti he meri hight 6.4inch he sir me jabse cid dekhta hu tabse meri ichha he cid me ek tabhi episod karu kyuki me aapka duplicat coppy hu sir chote mote natak me kam karke bor ho gaya meko bade padade ki talash he aap agar ek chance de deto bohot aacha hoga i like cid actors super…………….
    my mo.9226187378

42. Jasica Imam says:

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TASHA COME BAC.CID TUMHARE BINA ADHURA HAIN.DEC.4TH 2011 WILL B UR 1ST DEATH ANNIVERSAY.CAN’T YOU JUST COME BAC IN THAT DAY GIVING US A SURPRISE?PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

43. JUHI says:

HI ABHIJEET SIR I AM JUHI. I M LIVING IN ROHTAK IN SECTOR 4. I LIKE YOU VERY-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000MUCH.I AM BIG FAN OF YOU. SIR I WANT MEET YOU. SIR MEIN CID AAPKE LIYE HI DEKHTI HOON. SIR I AM A CHILD OF 14 YERS. 9050501746 IS MY NUMBER. PLEASE CALL ME.

44. golivisaraswathi says:

i love cid siriyal ssony tv

45. golivisaraswathi says:

Hi Dhaya sir i am saraswathi. SIR MEIN CID AAPKE LIYE HI DEKHTI HOON. i like ssony tv ,cid siriyalka andhra Pradesh maa tv super

46. ratna says:

CID is best the serial In my life. It should go on& on& on with new look, new courage,with talented CID & police officer`s stories.It should be moral stories for new generation. So please give more focus on officers bravery and not on cruelness of murders or psychiatric disorder.CID make us feel proud for our police officers.plz show some smily faces in serial.Dont be so serious during work.:)

47. Nagaveni says:

i love CID in that all the characters are precious

48. Nagaveni says:

love u joseph n abhijeet ,saarika Asha n praneet

49. mujha cid ma kam karna ha because mujha acctor banna ha i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooov cid